- High-Quality product and fast shipping from Sydney
- Salon quality, gel nail polish
- Strengthens natural nails and provides 21+ days wear
- ROSALIND has the most-wanted, fashion trend gel polish colours that apply in minutes, dry within 60 seconds and last 14+ days without chipping, peeling or fading*
- Our LED technology gel formula provides women with salon-quality results that are easy to use and affordable for everyday wear
- Brushes on for smooth, even coverage and provides long-lasting colour to the nails
- Real Hybrid Gel Nail Polish
- Easy On, Easy Off
- Strong AND Flexible
- Perfect for Nail Art
- No Harsh Chemicals (safe to use)
- Quick LED Curing Time, 60 seconds (UV lamp, 2 minutes)
How to use:
Steps to manicure by yourself
Step 1: Trim and file the nails to the desired length and shape. Clean the nails with an alcohol pad or nail polish remover.
Step 2: Apply a base coat, and cure under a UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. Cure times vary per lighting system.
Step 3: Apply colour in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 4: Apply a second colour coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply a third coat if necessary.
Step 5: Apply No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 6: Enjoy your 21-Day manicure!
Steps to remove:
Step 1: File the topcoat off.
Step 2: Soak a cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
- Brand Name: ROSALIND
- Materials: UV Curable Resin
- Volume: 7ML/0.25oz
- Net Weight: 25g
- Certifications: MSDS, SGS
- Curing Tools: UV Lamp, LED Lamp, UV/LED CCFL Lamp
- 1 Pcs Glitter Gel Polish Colour Coat 7ml (Depending on your selection)
- Please allow a slight colour difference between the real item and the pictures due to the difference between monitors
- Please allow a minor measurement error
*When follow correct application procedures